Stargazing Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stargazing Animals

Do you like to roleplay as animals? Wolves, Warrior Cats, or even lions?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GIANT TIRANTULA ON THE LOOSE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stelthfoot

Stelthfoot

GIANT TIRANTULA ON THE LOOSE Empty
PostSubject: GIANT TIRANTULA ON THE LOOSE   GIANT TIRANTULA ON THE LOOSE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 pm

so... umm... has anyone seen a giant furry tirantula his name is fuzzy ive been looking for him for months he really likes to get under shirts or sweaters or into pockets so please look for him remember hes cute and cuddely and has long fangs! please help me find him! i really really miss him. he could be anywhere by now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neverlandpics.darkbb.com
Hope-Lunar

Hope-Lunar

GIANT TIRANTULA ON THE LOOSE Empty
PostSubject: The story about it   GIANT TIRANTULA ON THE LOOSE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:39 pm

(narrator) One day like any other day, a person from outside a quiet little city in new york came SCREAMING in yelling "A GIANT TRANCHALA IS COMING AND ATTACKING!!!!!!!!" Just then it comes in and smashes in. Meanwhile in Washington the government tells the president."New york is being attacked by a giant mutant insect and is destroying new york." President otherwise baffled by their statement reply's,"Oh well might as well pack up your bombs and throw them at monster." the then attack it back then the people are happy but not until they see that the army, the navy, and every thing else isn't working.affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Then the army forces are thinking confused confused confused confused confused What did we do wrong? Then in front of there faces shows the evil scientist laughing and saying "I made it! The WORLD IS MINE TO RULE! Army forces saying to themselves"We're Idiots" No No No No In one of the houses, a girl and her friend who in particular is a boy says,"I love you Juliet! I Always have!" She's one the couch Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep though and it was in front of all his friends. I will add more l8r cuz mah bran is empty and full of beer drunken drunken drunken drunken (not that I drink)
Back to top Go down
http://ChickenSmoothie.com

GIANT TIRANTULA ON THE LOOSE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stargazing Animals :: General Discussion :: Anything-
Jump to: